This is an older version of the documentation.
View the latest version here.
Flipside Broadcaster is a companion app for Flipside Studio that displays your camera output as a Windows virtual camera so you can capture video or live stream to Twitch, YouTube, and more.
This page covers how to install Flipside Broadcaster on your PC.
A gaming laptop or PC with the following minimum specs:
- OS: Windows 10 or higher
- CPU: Intel Core i7-7820HK 2.90GHz / AMD Ryzen 7 3700U or better
- GPU: Nvidia 1050 / AMD Radeon RX 570 or better
- RAM: 8 GB+
- Storage: 2 GB+ (more recommended, esp. for saving videos)
- Download the Flipside Broadcaster installer found at the link above.
- Unzip the installer zip file when it has finished downloading.
- Double-click the installer executable when it has finished unzipping.
- Follow the steps in the installer to complete the installation.
When the installation is complete, Flipside Broadcaster will be available through the Windows start menu.